Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Signal Sucks!

Ugh, Globe has been lately sucks a lot. I mean is there something wrong on it? Oh well, here's my story:

One time, just yesterday, I texted something to NBN Sports but they denied it, then I texted Bal at 222, no one responded, and they insisted that the messages I sent are actually not sent. And then after, I saw my signal and everytime I will send it, it goes down and down until my signal does not exist anymore. So I asked my sister why is this happening to my cellphone, I thought there was something wrong in my cellphone, and then she said, "Baka Globe lang yung problema", and so I was like "Damn! Why will they do that?!". Whoa, I hope I have my signal again.

My goodness! Next is video of the day.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

NOW THAT'S PEPMAN!

It's over, go back to the top.