Saturday, May 30, 2009

Random Thoughts

My goodness, I have some stories to mention here for today:

1. Saw Richard Poon in SM Megamall in his mall tour, for his 2nd album, For You. And I saw a sneak peek of the new 96.3 Easy Rock, but apparently I have no photo, because I was in third floor. But before Poon performed, I saw a new performer in Sabrina, a look-alike of Kyla. She's actually an acoustic singer and performed mostly cover songs like "A Thousand Miles". And the main event has came, Poon performed some of his songs like his carrier single "Kumot at Unan", "Complicated" by Avril Lavigne, and a medley of current songs like "Single Ladies" by Beyonce and "I Hate This Part" by PCD, who will come here by early June. Anyway, that was so exciting, I mean there are some girls who would always shout everytime they see him or somehow, when he goes to the audience, picture perfect! And yeah, his usual band at Eastwood, where he usually performs, are not around.

FOOTNOTE: That's the second time I saw him, I first saw him last year at Eastwood.

2. Exciting cardiac game! You know why? Purefoods and Talk 'n Text had another rubber match, by making it classic! 7 periods, many people contributed, and how pressure and true test of testament of brains, that's how classic the game is! From Simon and Yap making some 2-pt. shots to Ritualo's emergence to Raymundo's crucial three which changed the sympathy of the crowd to Yap's reinstation despite feeling bad, how nostalgic the game is! If they have a DVD, then I will buy a copy! Man! But apparently, I'm betting for the TnT Tropang Texters, who lost the game because of miscommunication, but they still had a great season to say. Oh well, expect Cardona to win the MVP plum, due to his big heart, which he usually shows every game. Whoa! I'm betting for him, but well he might be the first Lasallian to win the PBA MVP. Whoa! Ateneans made that........... (Right Coach Chot Reyes?)

3. Oh My Makati! My sister attended an event awhile ago nearby Makati's trademark, many shopping malls to see around the city. And so I went to Makati, and reminisce some random details I learned from some random websited, seeing Insular Life already having LED, the building already exists from time to time, which is better than rather relying on the old design and let it be. In the other hand, I also went to Greenbelt and had some Window Shopping. And yeah, I saw one of the PBA's most exciting imports to see, who is he? Rosell Ellis of Alaska, whom I saw him in the G2, wherein he was walking around, from going to some shops, then go to CR. Unfortunately, I failed to talk to him or somehow, have a picture and an autograph, would that be better. But I'm happy enough for today.

NEXT ENTRY: The Month Recap. Tomorrow

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

NOW THAT'S PEPMAN!

It's over, go back to the top.